Man dies after using epoxy resin as DIY protection instead of condom

DM

An Indian drug user suffered cataclysmic organ failure and died after skipping the use of a condom in favour of a high-powered epoxy resin while having sex. Cops in India say 25-year-old Salman Mirza was stricken in mid-carnal caper with an ex-girlfriend and his condition deteriorated. “They used the adhesive to avoid pregnancy,” a local investigator told The Times of India of the rueful rubber incident. The tragedy occurred June 22 at a hotel in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Mirza and his unnamed ex were captured on CCTV entering the hot sheet hotel in the Juhapura neighbourhood of Ahmedabad. “Several witnesses said that Mirza, along with his former fiancee, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel in Juhapura,” cops told The Times. “There, they applied an epoxy adhesive on his private parts as they were not carrying any protection.”

Notifications - Subscriptions
Notify of
8 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

8
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x