Grieving Mother Shares Warning After Age 9 Son Dies of Poisoning

Article Link:

Discussion posted by: David McNamara

When the risks of something are very, very low, they tend to go unnoticed. Sure, people know about carbon monoxide poisoning in homes — there are a whole variety of sad stories and close calls, and monitors sold to avoid tragedy. But did you know that you can also get carbon monoxide poisoning outdoors? It’s very rare, but it does happen — and when it does happen, you can bet the odds don’t matter to the grieving family. The Free family has lost their youngest member to a freak accident. The incident came as a shock to them, and the only good that has come out of this horrible loss is that they are now warning other families that it’s a real danger because they had no idea it was possible.